#Crushyourtbr over on Twitter hosts readathons monthly for 3 days and I’ve decided to join this one. It starts tomorrow and ends Sunday night. It’s going to be a bit of a struggle since my entire family (seriously like 20 of us) are going to Navy Pier’s Shakespeare Threatre to see The Little Mermaid musical Saturday. Hopefully I can read everything I want to. Here’s my TBR for this readathon in no particular order.
What I hope to finish:
- The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
- Soulless by Gail Carriger
- Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
- Cemetery Girl: The Pretenders by Charlaine Harris and Christopher Golden
- Boxers & Saints by Gene Luen Yang and Lark Pien (2 graphic novels that are companions)
Overall this makes 3 novels and 3 graphic novels.
Are you going to join #Crushyourtbr? What do you plan on reading? Make a post and link to it so I can see what you’re planning on tackling!