Back with another tag!! I can’t say enough how much being tagged in things means to me. I love feeling like a true part of the book blogging community and being tagged does that. So a super big thanks to Rae at Bookmark Chronicles for tagging me in the Siblinghood of the World Bloggers! 😀
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions sent to you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate ten blogs
Questions sent to me:
- One thing that you cannot live without?
- Honestly, I don’t think I could live without my laptop. I’m not on it quite as much as I used to be. But even without internet I love my laptop.
- Favorite meal?
- This is tough for me. I don’t really have a favorite. But if I had to choose one thing I could eat 5ever, it’s french toast. Like good french toast made with cinnamon and vanilla in the batter. There’s just something about it that will never get old with me.
- What do you typically eat for breakfast?
- Cinnamon bunches of oats in vanilla almond milk.
- Book(s) that would make a good TV series?
- A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS
- Worst book you’ve ever read?
- Sugar by Deirdre Riordan Hall. You can click here for my review of it.
- Favorite seasonal beverage (hot cocoa, pumpkin spice, eggnog etc.)?
- Okay so I have a warm weather drink and a cold weather drink. Neither of which are really seasonal but they are to me. Warm weather I LOVE a good iced peach tea and I can’t last through Chicago’s rather harsh winter’s without several Earl Grey Tea Lattes (made with soy because it’s sweeter that way).
- What are you currently reading?
- I’m currently in the middle of 4 books. I just started The Midwife’s Revolt by Jodi Daynard, I’ve been reading The Really Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson since the beginning of August, I’ve finally started Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas, and the third book in the Savannah Witching Series called The Void by J.D. Horn.
- If you started another blog, what would it be about?
- I would say writing but I feel like I could make writing apart of this blog eventually so I’d have to go with Korean Pop Culture. Movies, Dramas, Music and everything in between.
- What’s your dream job?
- This is a loaded question. Because I kind of have two and I’d prefer to have both at the same time. I want to be a published author but I don’t want that to be my day job. I also want to be an editor for books. Weird I know. I love writing but I also want to help others make their books as amazing as possible! If I sell well enough, I’d obviously end up quitting my job as an editor, but I don’t really foresee that happening.
- If you could go anywhere in the world (all expenses paid) where would you go?
- I honestly haven’t given this much thought. There are a lot of places I want to go but if I could only choose one, I’d have to say South Korea. It’s the country I know the most about. I even have a pretty decent grasp of the language. I want to see Seoul and go sight seeing and eat traditional Korean food so I know how it tastes. I also want to try what they call pizza because I’ve heard horror stories and I need to see/taste for myself.
Questions for Nominees:
- What book could you reread over and over and never get sick of?
- What song is stuck in your head (or was recently stuck in your head)?
- What book series do you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- Would you rather be able to buy every book you didn’t want regardless of money or only be able to buy one book you really wanted per year (this is assuming libraries aren’t a thing)?
- Coffee or tea? (or some other beverage)
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- 3 things you love about yourself? (my previous stint into fitblr is showing here)
- How do you destress after a long day?
- Name a habit you have that you think is kind of weird.
- Sarah from Sarah’s Bookshelf
- Bianca from The Ultimate Fangirl
- Syc from The Lit Mermaid
- Elena from Elena Square Eyes
- Amber from Only True Magic
- Jenaca from Jenacidebybibliophile
- Darcy’s Book Blog
- Magic of Books
- Bradley from Hungover Fiction Lover
- Tori from Book Dreamer
Sorry if you’ve already done it! As always, feel free to ignore the nomination if you don’t feel like doing it or already have. 😀