A huge thanks to Olivia at Bibliomad for nominating me! You’re the best. I’m sorry it took me so long to get to the nomination.
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
- Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
- Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the Award rules.
- Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award. Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo”
The Original Questions
If you could meet anyone from throughout history, who and why?
This is extremely difficult for me. Several people jump to mind but I guess I’d have to say Joan of Arc right when she decided to become a hero for France. I’ve been fascinated with her since I first studied her in European history and it was cemented recently when I took a Medieval Women course. I want to meet the 14 year old girl who decided to fight for what she believed and just how she went about it.
What is your favorite book and why?
This is always an easy question for me. It’s Beauty by Robin McKinley. I read this book when I was in and out of psychiatric hospitals with depression and there was something about it that resonated with me and helped me get better. I’ve always loved Beauty and the Beast but because of this experience and having the right book at the right time the story will always hold a special place in my heart.
Who is your favorite fiction character from any medium and why?
Another extremely difficult question! I think my answer is going to be a little odd but it’s Anne from Persuasion by Jane Austen. I love her SO much. I’m not sure why. Perhaps it’s because she’s so logical in her thinking. Or that she tends to do as she pleases while still somehow being polite but she’s definitely my favorite at the moment.
If you could visit any place in time or space, where would you go?
I’d probably go to the future Chicago. I want to see what it’s like. Maybe visit the year 3000. It’ll probably be the same but everyone lived underwater (Wow. I am showing my age with that reference). Seriously though, I just want to see what the world will be like long after I’m gone and whether or not I achieved my goals while I was alive. Namely, becoming a respected, published author.
What was the last movie you watched? Was it good? Better or worse than expected?
Um, I think the last movie I watched was Mulan. When I’m sick I default to Disney movies. It was just as amazing as ever. It also made me cry for the first time in forever.
Which book are you absolutely dying to read?
ZEROS BY SCOTT WESTERFELD!!!!
- Claire from Art and Soul
- Syc from The Lit Mermaid
- Amber from Only True Magic
- Duchess from Duchess Reading
- Analee from Book Snacks
- Anne from Anne-thology of Books
Thanks everyone for reading!! Also, sorry if you’ve already been nominated. Feel free to not do the tag if you don’t want to or already have. 😀