Thanks so much to Lala at Lala’s Blog for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award and to Magda at Magic of Books for nominating me for The Beautiful Blogger Award!! You should go check out both of these wonderful ladies.
Anyway, since these award have basically the same rules I’m going to combine them so as not to spam everyone. It also makes my life a lot easier. 🙂
Rules for Beautiful Blogger
- Link to the blogger who nominated you.
- List seven random facts about you.
- Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers, and notify them.
Rules for One Lovely Blog
- Thank the nominator and link them.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via a comment.
My 7 facts
- I have an amazing calico named Channie (embarrassingly after Chanyeol from Exo. I’m so bad at naming animals) and she’s my baby. My Instagram is basally just her sleeping in different places and being too cute for words.
- In case you missed it, I got a job!! I’m going to be an editorial assistant and I honestly couldn’t be happier.
- I prefer cold weather. The only thing hot weather is good for is going to the beach and I’m okay with doing that maybe 5 times out of the year at most. I’m so excited that the weather is FINALLY cooling off.
- I lost 20 pounds in 2014 and was super proud. I was exercising and eating healthy and I was happy. However, 2015 was the year of gaining that back and then some but I plan to dive back in as soon as I can afford to buy my own groceries again. (plus my new workplace has a gym and I’ll get a free membership to it. HOLLA)
- I once had a super popular Youtube channel where I made Anime Music Videos. I was such a weeb. (may or may not still be a bit of a weeb) Said Youtube channel has unfortunately been terminated and every video deleted because of too many copyright infringement things.
- I still have (and use kind of) my AOL email address.
- I’m a super loyal friend. Like if a friend asks me to do something I’ll generally do it even if I don’t want to. For example, I watched 8 seasons of Supernatural for a friend even though I didn’t enjoy more than the first 2 seasons or so. I’ve also been on almost every ride at Six Flags Great America because a friend asked (read: forced) me to. I don’t regret either because I did it for my friends.
The people I nominate
Okay I know this is cheesy but honestly I feel like I’ve been spamming people with tags and I don’t really want to do that. So instead I tag anyone who reads this and wants to do the tag! You all are lovely and beautiful I promise because why else would you be here. 😀 So thank me as your tagger. Do one of the tags, do both, do neither. It’s up to you!