Welp! October has ended. AND I stuck to my guns. I didn’t buy any books this month. Which means no book haul but more money in my bank account. lol. I can’t believe the year’s almost over.
It’s been a relatively good reading month with most books being rated over 4 folded pages, so yay!!
September Wrap Up
Books Rated 5 Folded Pages:
- Harry Potter and the Philsopher’s Stone by J. K. Rowling
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Breathing Underwater by Alex Flinn
- The Martian by Andy Weir (side note I keep wanting to type weird instead of weir)
Books Rated 4-4.5 Folded Pages:
Books Rated 3-3.5 Folded Pages:
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- A Really Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
Books Rated 2-2.5 Folded Pages:
- Diva by Alex Flinn
Books Rated 1-1.5 Folded Pages:
Books I’ve given up on:
Total books for September: 10
2015 Reading Challenge
This month I read 2 books for my reading challenge! In total, I’ve read 37/50 books for the challenge. To see further details about it click here! At this rate, I probably won’t finish but it’s been fun!
September To Be Read
This past month I got to 4 books on my October TBR. I did ok. I got to more of my wouldn’t mind putting off and if everything above has been read but oh well.
What I REALLY want to get to:
- Gone by James Patterson
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Saga Volume 5 by Brian Vaughn and Fiona Staples
What I want to get to but wouldn’t mind putting off:
- Fool Moon by Jim Butcher
- Forever Odd by Dean Koontz
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
- Howl’s Moving Castle by Dianna Wynne Jones