It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these. September was the last one actually. I did buy 2 books in December but it wasn’t worth a haul. Anyway, I’m back and I’m super excited with the books I bought this month before going back on a book buying ban. (IT WILL HAPPEN).
Barnes and Noble!
My grandma gave me a gift card to BN for Christmas (Sadly the only book related Christmas gift I got, T-T). Of course I ended up spending way more than the gift card but it was totally worth it. 😀
From top to bottom:
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern- Goodreads
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan – Goodreads
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray- Goodreads
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge – Goodreads
- In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken – Goodreads
- Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi – Goodreads – Review
I usually try to avoid buying books from Amazon to be honest but after reading part 1 of Persepolis I couldn’t wait to get my hands on part to so I ordered it almost as soon as I finished the first part.
Half Price Books!!!
I went to Half Price Books to sell some books I didn’t like or books I knew I would read. I made $8 off about 10 books which is actually a really good exchange for the store but then I ended up spending almost $60 on 7 more books so it’s really kind of a moot point.
- Disney Princess Art Therapy (let me know if you guys might like reviews of adult coloring books because I color a lot tbh)
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness – Goodreads
- The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness – Goodreads
- Four by Veronica Roth – Goodreads
- Blameless by Gail Carriger – Goodreads – Review
- Heartless by Gail Carriger – Goodreads
- Timeless by Gail Carriger – Goodreads
Do you have an January Book Haul? Post a link in the comments and I’ll go check it out!