This is much later than usual and I’m sorry! I went on vacation for 10 days in the beginning of March and everything was so hectic I didn’t have a chance to make this post. But better late than never. February was a pretty fab month for reading. I didn’t read a lot but everything I read was GREAT.
February Wrap Up
Books Rated 5 Folded Pages:
Books Rated 4-4.5 Folded Pages:
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Would be Witch by Kimberly Frost
- Austenland by Shannon Hale (Bonus I did a book vs movie of this)
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Books Rated 3-3.5 Folded Pages:
Books Rated 2-2.5 Folded Pages:
Books Rated 1-1.5 Folded Pages:
Books I’ve given up on (when I get 5 books total I’ll make another DNF post):
- I benched A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn, I just could not stand the characters.
- Halfway Hexed by Kimberly Frost
Total books for January: 7 (9 if you count my DNFs)
March To Be Read
This is a VERY loose TBR. In that, this is kind of what I’m planning on reading soon but in no means will go out of my way to read right now. I don’t want to feel pressured to read.
I finished exactly 1 thing on last month’s TBR and honestly I think even that is a bit of a feat.